Privacy & Cookies
The website Nedlof.com (Nedlof Ltd) is GDPR compliant as the privacy of our visitors is important to us.
To comply with the General Data Protection Regulation:
- We can prove what kind of information we collect from you (our website visitor).
- We can show how we use this data.
- We can show how we protect your data.
For this website and all websites managed by Nedlof Ltd we keep the following in mind:
- All websites working with forms are now secured with an HTTPS connection, we do the same with websites having an online newsletter opt-in function (as we do not have any online newsletters).
- We do not ask for more information than needed in any of our forms.
- We do supply information about cookies.
- We make sure to protect our websites by updating the Content Management Systems on a regular base, we also make sure that we update the plugins very often. Also we check any third party plugin maker to see if they are GDPR compliant.
To keep this website working we use the following Cookies:
The 2 cookies falling under gstatic.com:
To supply static content from Google for the functionality of this website – it does not use client-side tracking. This is for website speed improvements only.
WordPress test cookie:
WordPress sets this cookie when you navigate to the login page. The cookie is used to check whether your web browser is set to allow, or reject cookies.
The wpfuuid cookie:
This Cookie is from the WordPress plugin WPForms, they have confirmed that they do collect or represent any form of personal data.
We do not make use of Google Analytics on the Nedlof Ltd website and the cookies above are only functional cookies.